Employee Evaluation Forms Automation and Workflow
The Joint Commission’s Hospital Accreditation Standards book has an entire section on human resources that defines a hospital’s responsibility to verify staff qualifications, orient staff, and provide staff with the training they need to support the care, treatment, and services the hospital provides.
In addition, many standards relate back to staff effectiveness, leadership, credentialing and privileges. FormFast’s HR solution for hospitals ties together the traditional aspects and responsibilities of a human resources department and the issues that are unique to hospitals due to accreditation standards and other compliance issues.
Employee evaluations are critical to ensuring that hospital staff are performing at sufficient standards. However, many healthcare organizations still rely on paper-based employee evaluation forms to manage this process which can monopolize the HR department's time. Employee evaluations can also be cost-prohibitive to administer.
Fortunately, FormFast offers a better solution.
The web-based workflow solution, FastFlow by FormFast, provides the platform for our HR solution. This automation system allows managers to quickly process employee evaluation forms electronically, releasing your managers from the burden of the paperwork shuffle many organizations experience when it comes time to do staff performance reviews.
Standard features of FastFlow provide a powerful tool for human resource information management:
- Workflow rules support a range of options for routing to individual users, groups, departments, or entire facilities.
- Adoption of the FastFlow technology is quick, as it uses familiar forms for workflow and data collection
- Data integration reduces redundant data entry, assures data quality, and helps you gather data to plan staff levels, training requirements, and budgets.
- Data reporting lets you visualize your data, providing actionable information.
- Since human resources activity is one of the primary sources of new information in a hospital, FastFlow leverages the data collected in all HR processes to limit redundant data entry and data errors.
The results of a properly managed employee evaluation system include minimized compliance risk, increased patient safety and higher quality of care. The automation saves time and allows staff and managers to complete evaluations in a timely manner. With an automated employee evaluation system your hospital will be able to:
- Easily provide evidence of compliance to The Joint Commission.
- Ease the burden of annual evaluations and shorten the timeframe dedicated to this process.
- Evaluate your Staff clearly and consistently based on pre-defined metrics.
- Administrative Excellence
- Audit Management
- Contract Management
- Human Resources
- Employee Evaluations
- Change Status
- New Hire Automation
- Payroll Adjustment
- Capital Expense Request
- Admission Packet Automation
- Check Requests
- Medical Chart Request
- Form Change Request and Approval
- Mailroom Automation
- New Product Evaluation
- Office Move
- Policy and Procedure Management
- Purchase Request
- Report Automation
- Work Orders
- Clinical Experience
- Compliance Assurance
- Physician Satisfaction
- Revenue Integrity
- Supply Optimization
- Solutions by Type
- Solutions by Department
- Business Office
- Information Technology
- Medical Records | HIM
- Patient Safety | Risk | Quality